Updated: Aug 7
What’s good about it?
Yoghurt is a high quality protein, a good source of calcium & depending on the brand, can contain beneficial probiotics that assist with overall gut health. Tahini is also a good source of calcium along with other vitamins and minerals. Tahini contains beneficial fats as well as fibre and protein. I love to serve this for breakfast with eggs, on top of vegetables for my daughter or on its own as a dip for chopped vegetables & corn chips.
Serves: 2 hungry Lebs
· 5 Tablespoons of Greek Yoghurt
· 2 Tablespoons of Tahini (hulled)
· Himalayan Salt
· Olive Oil
1. Using a dessert or soup bowl measure out yoghurt and tahini into it & a sprinkle of salt
2. Mix these together well & when you are happy with the colour and consistency taste for flavour & adjust accordingly
3. Drizzle olive oil over the top & a hint of paprika if you like